- Our shipping days are Monday through Thursday, excluding Fridays.
- Orders placed on Fridays will be processed on the following Monday.
- Some products are not made daily, so shipping may take a couple of days.
- We use FedEx for shipping and provide estimated transit times once shipped as follows:
- New England States: 1-2 days
- Locations east of the Mississippi River: 2-3 days
- Locations west of the Mississippi River: 4-5 days
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information from our shipping partner.
- Orders placed after 11 AM Eastern Standard Time will ship the next business day, subject to product availability.
- For expedited shipping, please email email@example.com with the items and shipping address for overnight or 2-day air rates specific to your destination. This is our only guaranteed delivery service.
- While we notify carriers about the fragile and perishable nature of our Whoopie Pies, we cannot be held responsible if they are left in the heat. Please monitor your delivery if you are expecting an order.
- We do not accept international orders due to duty fees and shipment delays.
Product Storage Guidelines:
- Whoopie pies have a shelf life of up to 14 days, or 6 months when frozen.
- Ensure shipping arrangements prevent exposure to direct sunlight. Consider shipping to an office or home where the product can be stored indoors.
- Before handling, freeze or refrigerate the whoopie pies while still in the box for a few hours. This will restore the product to its original quality.
- Note that the whoopie pies may appear misshapen and have cream inside the wrapper. However, it is perfectly fine to open, eat, and even lick the wrapper. No rules here!